Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just call me Crazy Dachshund Lady

Today I found this blog:

http://dailydachshund.blogspot.com

And well, I'm not sure if I've ever come across a website I've enjoyed so much. I mean, there are videos on dachshunds (like clips from a Miller Light commercial featuring speedy dachshunds), helpful news information on dachshunds (like a story about a dachshund chewing off a child's genitals), random historical information (like a dachshund being indirectly involved in the JFK assassination) and dachshund celebrity news (Brooke Astor's dachshunds, Boysie and Girlsie were just given new homes).

I highly recommend it. If for no other reason than to find out about Bandit, a dachshund who is competing for "The Biggest Loser" in the pet category in Tarrant County, Texas. Apparently, he's done quite well now that the residents in the nursing home where he lives have stopped sneaking him so much food and have even started a pool, betting on his end-of-contest weight.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly/more than slightly concerned about you.