Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Photos

Sadly, we've left Sydney. However, we're in Melbourne now which is great. And tomorrow we have high hopes of viewing some more Australian wildlife, which is exciting.

To see some pics from our Australian exploits, I've uploaded them all now in the new folder "From Sydney On."

Prepare yourself for a lot of scenery shots. I think I'm a little trigger happy when it comes to cameras.

And, because I know it was disturbing you, dear reader, as much as me - you'll be happy to know I am now the proud owner of a functional Canon Elf again! Such a happy day.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

While surely this would be an impossible feat - I swear you haven't repeated outfits like at all! How many different pieces of clothing did you get into that backpack?? And why aren't they wrinkled? These are the mysteries to which I must have answers. That an a frickin' haiku already. What does a girl have to do to get a haiku. Also, I need to know what you drank out of the teapot. I drank wine out of a teacup in New York. The feel of the china really changes the taste of the beverage in my opinion. Also, when do you come home??? I miss you.